Neobux.com
the innovation of ptc,
The only Paid-to-click Service you'll ever need
NeoBux is a free worldwide service available in both English and Portuguese language.
made it very simple,
for standard members,
Per click: $0.01 (standard exposure) · $0.015 (extended exposure)
Per referral click: $0.005 (standard exposure) · $0.01(extended exposure)
golden members,
Per click: $0.01 (standard exposure) · $0.02 (extended exposure)
Per referral click: $0.01 (standard exposure) · $0.02(extended exposure)
MINIMUM PAYOUT
The minimum payout amount is set at $2.00 (two US dollars) for your first payout request, $3.00 (three US dollars) for the second, $4.00 (four US dollars) for the third and so on until $10.00 (ten US dollars).
This means that when you reach or go beyond this limit, you can request your earned money.
PAYMENT TIPE- INSTENT
to PAYPAL or ALERTPAY.
payment proof,
Neobux is good site indeed. I am a member of this site since long but unfortunately I failed to cash out for my illness. Owing to my illness I could not attend the site more than 4 months and the site deleted my id. I again registered with different name.
ReplyDelete